Our Portuguese Wine Tasting has become famous. We have been doing it since 2015 and the word spread. We have more than 600 5* reviews online, in the most important online platforms and are also recommended in several prestigious international publications like “Forbes” or Rick Steves Europe.
What makes our Portuguese Wine Tasting so special?
We are really proud of these points:
- our team of sommeliers is really passionate about wine and loves sharing this passion with you. Passion is contagious. We really love what we do and because of that, you get a special, intense and unique experience.
- our Portuguese wine tasting is informal. We believe in having fun with wine. Our tastings have a sense of humour. No snobbish and technical tastings
- our selection of Portuguese wines is always different. We are detectives, always looking for new treasures. When we find a new one, we fall in love and want to share this with you. You get the excitement of a team always growing and learning more
- our selection of Portuguese wines is based on the unique Portuguese grapes, family wine producers, the small ones that don’t go to supermarket but are the guardians, we believe, of the authentic Portuguese soul
- most of the wines we serve have less than 6000 bottles in the market. Our cheeses and charcuterie are artisanal. We believe small is good
Book online: 85€/person
To book your Portuguese Wine Tasting, please use our calendar.
Choose the date and time you want to do the tasting and guarantee your spot.
Reservations are done online. It is easy, fast and safe.
You can book our Portuguese Wine Tasting in the calendar for up to 20 people.
For bigger groups, please check our Lisbon Wine Events page, where you can get more information about Wine Events for groups, anniversaries, bachelor’s parties and other special occasions.
We are here for you and organize memorable event in Lisbon.
- 5 top Portuguese small production wines (most of the wines served have less than 6000 bottles in the market)
- Informal, informative & fun commentary in English by one of the top sommeliers in Lisbon
- Premium board with Portuguese artisanal cheeses (6 different types) and Iberian pork charcuterie (6 different types), including the famous Pata Negra ham, long cure
- Portuguese extra virgin olive oil tasting with commentary by specialist
Easy | Safe | Fast
wine tasting online
We can also customize wine tastings to your need.
Do you want to do your wine tasting in a private room?
Are you looking for a Romantic Wine Tasting?
Are you celebrating a birthday and are looking, for example, for a special Port wine bottle from the birth year of the person who is celebrating?
We can arrange all of that for you and create a special experience for you and your group.
Please tell us more, by using the email: email@example.com.
We can only confirm your booking for the Portuguese Wine Tasting after the full payment of the reservation.
You can book your Portuguese Wine Tasting online. Our online calendar is updated regularly and you will have there the available days and slots for our Portuguese Wine Tasting.
Book online. It is easy, safe and quick.
We accept payments with credit card and Paypal.
Portuguese Wine Tasting: Vintage Port opened by fire for groups bigger than 10 people
Are you coming with a group bigger than 10 people? We have something special ready for you. The last wine we serve will be a Vintage Port, a top Port wine, and we will open it by fire. This ritual is more than 200 years old and it is rarely seen these days, but our team of sommeliers keeps the tradition alive and opens the Vintage de old fashion way. It will impress your group. Learn more about our epic Lisbon Wine Events here.