Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting
Creating a memory you won’t forget
Want to create a really special memory in Lisbon? We are here for you. Our Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting is the perfect option to surprise your lover with a different and unique experience.
Our Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting includes some of the best wines in our private wine collection. Special bottles, unique treasures and, of course, a top Vintage Port opened by fire, a ritual that is more than 200 years old and a moment you won’t forget.
The team of the Lisbon Winery is very romantic and has a soft spot for beautiful love stories… like yours. So, we will be working to create that unique memory for you and your special one. As always, with a smile and creativity. And tailoring the experience to you.
Here is what we do to make it special:
- we offer you our private wine room, so you can have all the privacy
- we ask you to share your Spotify playlist. Yes, that one with the special musics for the couple
- we take care of the lighting, including candles. We create a cozy, warm, romantic setting
- we decorate the room for the special evening
- we have a sommelier explaining all the wines just to you
- we ask you for a special year in your relationship and try to find a bottle from that year (please note that we will do our best to include this, but we depend on the availability of that year in the market, so we are not able to guarantee this 100%)
- we have some surprises ready. We can not say more
Book online: 180€/person
The Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting takes 1h30 to 2 hours
The Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting is done in a private wine room
Reservations for the Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting are done online and can only be confirmed after the full payment of the booking
We accept payments by credit card or PayPal
Cancellations with full refund accepted until 48 hours before the wine tasting (please check our cancellation policy; special rules apply to groups)
All couples welcome
If it is a love story, we love it
We have done the Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting for heterosexual couples, homosexual couples and for three people
All love stories welcome
What is Included
- 5 of the best Portuguese boutique wines in our collection (most of the wines served have less than 6000 bottles)
- the last wine served is a Vintage Port opened by fire (ritual more than 200 years old)
- Commentary in fluent English by one of the top sommeliers in town
- Tasting done in our private wine room
- Premium board with Portuguese artisanal cheeses (6 different types) and Iberian pork charcuterie (6 different types), including the famous Pata Negra ham
- Portuguese extra virgin olive oil tasting with commentary by specialist
- Artisanal chocolates
book now Easy | Safe | Fast
We open a Vintage Port for you and your loved one
The last wine of your Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting will be a Vintage Port and our sommelier will open it by fire specially for you. This is ritual that is more than 200 years old and a unique moment that you will remember for ever. Rarely seen these days, this is a ritual that our team insists in preserving as a way of celebrating special occasions and keeping the old Port tradition alive.
Questions & Answers
Here are some of the most frequent questions that we get.
Can I just show up for the Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting?
No. You will have to book the Lisbon Romantic Wine Tasting online. Why is this? Only this way we will be able to have the room ready with all the romantic decoration, the special wines and your music. We need to have everything ready when you come in.
One of us doesn’t drink wine. Can he/she participate?
You will have to send us a message with the information, so we can fit that special situation.
I want to do the tasting at a different time. Is that possible?
Please send us a message with all the details and we will do our best to see if it is possible.
What is the legal drinking age in Portugal?
The legal drinking age is 18 years old. No alcohol is served to participants under 18.
It is very important that, when booking your Lisbon Romantic Wine tasting, you inform us of your food restrictions or allergies. When booking, you will be asked to include that information.
Please be aware that we are not a restaurant, but a wine bar and a wine tasting center and, for that reason, we are a bit more limited in terms of food alternatives.
For vegetarians, we have the option of reinforcing the cheese degustation.
We do not recommend the Lisbon Wine Tasting to vegans, as the cheese and charcuterie is a big part of the tasting experience.
We are able to offer gluten free bread, when informed in advance of this need.